This award category recognizes individuals who have provided distinctive thought leadership in the field of cultural transformation, including the creation and/or use of empirically-based models, methodologies, and innovative change management tools to transform an organization’s culture. The successful candidate for this category has created and/or uses interventions that have shown positive results in transforming organizational cultures.
Below is the information you will need to complete the nomination form:
* Your name, phone number, and email address
* The name of person you are nominating, his or her email address, the city where he or she lives and works, and if he or she plans to attend the Oct 16-18, 2019 MEECO Leadership Institute dialogue conference in San Diego.
Describe how your nominee:
* has created and/or uses empirically-based models, methodologies, and other tools to transform the culture within an organization.
* contributes to research and/or promotes a higher standard of excellence in bringing about cultural transformation.
* displays the following attributes of great leaders or coaches: i.e., the nominee is innovative, courageous, curious, and humble.
* Please list any other reasons you think the nominee should win the 2019 Thought Leader of Distinction in Cultural Transformation Award.
* Email your nominee's Bio/CV to TLNominations2019@gmail.com in addition to completing this form.
Click the following link if you would like additional information: https://meeco-institute.org/thought-leader-application/